25th Anniversary

25th Anniversary

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

UDI Inspiration Challenge #155

Hi, Everyone! Here is the picture for this week’s Utah Divas International Inspiration Challenge. When I saw this, I immediately thought stripes, and I also thought “Fiesta!”

UDI Inspiration Challenge 155

 

so of course, I made a birthday card!

UDI Inspiration Challenge #155

I was down to the wire this week, so I hopped on MDS2 and pumped this out in under 15 minutes! Of course, you could totally make this with paper, too, but one of my favorite things about MDS2 is that you can try things out on your computer without cutting or gluing anything and make sure you like them before you cut or glue anything! And how cool is it that you can add multiple colors to stamps?!

Here’s what I used:

Stamp set: Bring on the Cake

Bigz Die for Big Shot: Tastefull Trim

Punches: Scallop Circle, Circle Punches

Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Whisper White

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo

Hope you enjoy this project, and that it inspires you to create something that brightens someone’s day!

Happy Stampin’!

1 comment: