25th Anniversary

25th Anniversary

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday Sketch Challenge #209

Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Here’s the Sketch from Utah Divas International:

divasc209sketch

And here is my card:

UDI Sketch Challenge 209

I’m on a simplicity roll lately.  I used a single striped sheet of Patio Party Designer Paper and used the Scallop Border Punch along the top edge. Then I stamped the sentiment from Day of Gratitude in Midnight Muse on Whisper White card stock. I punched a  2-3/8” Scallop Circle of Summer Starfruit and layered everything on a Pool Party card base. That’s it! Super simple!

Be sure to stop by the UDI Blog to see what the rest of the design team came up with. Have a great day and take a moment to create something to make someone’s day!

3 comments:

  1. Love it, Michelle! Great choice of DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the Patio Party DSP! Isn't it great when the paper can do so much of the work for us? Love this card!

    ReplyDelete