25th Anniversary

25th Anniversary

Friday, October 5, 2012

Get Well Sunflower

Hi, everyone!

This is Thursday’s inspiration challenge from Utah Divas International:

UDI Inspiration Challenge 153

And here is my card:

UDI Inspiration Challenge 153 (2)

Be sure to swing by the UDI Blog to see what the rest of the design team created.

This was very simple to make.

Stamp Sets: Delightful Dozen, Sunflower

Card Stock: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Naturals Ivory, Pumpkin Pie

Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie

Punches: Scallop Border, Butterfly

Accessories:  Pearls

The only thing I did that you can’t see very well in the photo, is after I inked the Sunflower with Daffodil Delight, I “tap danced” some random dots in the center of the stamp with a Pumpkin Pie marker before stamping.  Also, with the larger background stamps, I lay the inked stamp face up on the table and press the paper on top of the stamp and rub my fingers or a brayer across the back of the paper to make sure the entire image is stamped.

Hope you enjoy this card. Have a great day, and take a moment to create something to make someone’s day!

1 comment: