25th Anniversary

25th Anniversary

Thursday, September 27, 2012

UDI Inspiration Challenge 152

Hi, everyone!  It took me awhile to figure out what today’s inspiration photo was, but I think it’s a cotton candy machine very close up. 

UDI Inspiration Challenge 152

In any case, it has beautiful colors in it and it made me think of sweet treats, and inspired me to make these cupcake picks.

UDI Inspiration Challenge 152 (2)

Aren’t they fun? I’ve been wanting to make some of these for awhile now, and this week’s challenge gave me that opportunity as well as a great excuse to try this Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin recipe I found online. It was a lot of fun and I can’t wait to make some more!

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the Utah Divas International blog to see what the rest of the design team came up with. The tools and accessories I used are listed below.

Ink Colors are Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple.

Cardstock Colors are Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White.

I used several punches to make these including our new 1-1/4” Scallop Circle Punch which layers nicely with our original Scallop Circle. Then I used the 1”, 3/4” and 1/2” Circle and Boho Blossoms Punches for the rest of the layers. I also used the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.

Stamp Sets include: Itty Bitty Shapes, Tiny Tags, and Hostess Set, Mixed Medley.

For embellishments I used Pearls, Rhinestones, and 3/8” Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment