25th Anniversary

25th Anniversary

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday Color Challenge!

Hmmm… something wrong with that title? Maybe that it’s almost Wednesday? Um, yeah… I so thought I was on top of things this week, and I had all my posts scheduled to post automatically, so I could focus on family and getting things done around the house. Well, turns out I had it together LAST week, and this week, not so much…

So here’s me trying to catch up!  I love this week’s challenge because I like bright colors:

UDI Color Challenge 103 (3)

Here’s my card! Isn’t it fun?

IMG_2884

And the inside:UDI Color Challenge 103 (2)

The stamp set is From my Heart. I just got it, and I couldn’t wait to open it up and take it for a test drive! Here are the other items I used:

Rhinestones, Boho Blossoms Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Itty Bitty Shapes Stamp Set, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Wood Grain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Sponge Dauber, Ink and cardstock in all of the challenge colors.. I used markers to ink the “passing of time” stamp so I could stamp it in multiple colors.

I hope this inspires you to do something fun this week.  Happy Stamping! Take a moment to create something to brighten someone’s day.

1 comment:

  1. MICHELLE!!!!!!!! I just can't stand it....adorable! JEEZ!!!!

    ReplyDelete