25th Anniversary

25th Anniversary

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wonderfully Wicked Wednesday Challenge #2

Hi, everyone! It's Week 2 of our first WWW theme, using green, purple, black and a neutral.  I used a lot of different colors and stamp sets on this one, so I'm going to list my ingredients first, and then help you figure out where I used them.  I had some issues with my photo this week since it was raining most of the time, and I couldn't get any natural lighting.  At the last minute I was able to catch a shot between downpours, but I'm not sure I got the improved pic to Leslie in time to make a change, so there's no need to adjust your set--the picture on the UDI blog may, in fact, be different!

Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery, Concord Crush, Old Olive, Garden Green
DSP:  In Color Hostess Pack
Embellishments: Glimmer Brad
Punches: Fancy Flower, Spiral Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes, Decorator Label
Stamp Sets: Sense of Time, Itty Bitty Bits, Vintage Vogue
Textured Impressions Folder: Spider Web

The base card is Certainly Celery, and the spiral punched piece is Crumb Cake stamped with Sense of Time in Rich Razzleberry and sponged with Garden Green, Concord Crush, Rich Razzleberry.  I crumpled this piece and the flower before adhering them to the card.  The flower is 2 pieces of Crumb Cake cardstock, punched with the Fancy Flower punch and sponged with Rich Razzleberry ink, then held together by a Razzleberry Glimmer Brad.  I used the ledger sheet pattern from the In Colors hostess pack and stamped the clock face from Sense of Time in Certainly Celery and attached it to a black mat I ran through the Big Shot with a Spiderweb folder.  It's hard to see, but it gives it just a little bit of texture, and helps it stand out.  I popped the mat with dimensionals, and added a cut-out tag with the sentiment stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Certainly Celery cardstock.  The flowers are from Itty Bitty Bits stamped in Concord Crush and punched out. The leaves are  cut out from the Vintage Vogue set, stamped with Old Olive ink.


Check out the UDI blog to see what Leslie, Sarah and Maxine came up with this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment