25th Anniversary

25th Anniversary

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Everything Eleanor Get Well

 

Today’s card was made with the UDI color challenge combination colors. Be sure to stop by the UDI blog to see what the rest of the design team did with this challenge.

Here are the challenge colors:

574468_4253555471567_150428965_n

and here is my card:

UDICC 109

I kept things pretty simple today. We needed a quick get well card for a long-time friend of my mother’s. Here’s what I used:

Stamp Sets: Delightful Dozen, Everything Eleanor

Ink: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake

Card Stock: Midnight Muse, Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral

Punches: Fancy Flower, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, 1-1/4” Circle, 1-3/8” Circle

Accessories: Bone Folder, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Sponge Dauber

I think the layers are pretty self-explanatory. One thing that might not be less obvious is that I used a sponge dauber to sponge Midnight Muse ink on the Tempting Turquoise flower edges. I think it gives it a bit of definition and pulls in the Card Base.

I hope you enjoy this project! Take a moment to make something that will brighten someone’s day, even if that someone is you!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment