25th Anniversary

25th Anniversary

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Inspiration in white

Hello!

Welcome to this week’s Inspiration Challenge from Utah Divas International!  Today we have a great photo for inspiration:

UDI Inspiration Challenge 161

So, I’m obviously seeing a lot of white, and looking out the window I’m seeing a touch of green, so that’s what inspired my card below:

udiic161

It’s pretty simple, but kinda fun, too! Here’s what I used:

Stamp Sets: Snowflake Soiree and Merry Minis

Ink: Gumball Green

Cardstock: Whisper White and Gumball Green

Accessories: Big Shot, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder—Petals A Plenty, Rhinestones, Merry Minis Punch Pack, Organza Ribbon, Bone Folder, Snail, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots.

I made the green layer 1/2” smaller than the card base and the textured white layer 1/8’ smaller than the green layer. I fussy cut the “Believe” stamp and added a Rhinestone to dot the “I”. I added small and medium sized Rhinstones for the centers of the stamped and punched stars, and scattered them.

Hope you enjoyed this project! Be sure to stop by the UDI blog to see what the rest of the team created this week.

2 comments:

  1. How Pretty, I just love white cards. And the splash of color is perfect with the green!

    ReplyDelete