25th Anniversary

25th Anniversary

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wonderfully Wicked Wednesday—Week 8

 

Hello, Everyone! Welcome to week 8 of Wonderfully Wicked Wednesday.  It’s the final week of this month’s theme, Mr. Wizards Gears and Cogs.  I was all set to use my cogs punch on the final week, but it jammed and I couldn’t do anything with it. As usual, the amazing SU Demonstrator Support is on the job and rushing me a replacement for it, but It didn’t arrive in time for me to finish my card, so, I’m back to vehicles that contain gears! LOL!

WWW 8

This one is pretty simple, but I used some tools I haven’t used before, so it was fun.  I really like the On the Grow stamp set, and I’m looking forward to working with it more!

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette.

Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede.

Stamp Set:  On the Grow

Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Hemp Twine, 5/8” Grosgrain Early Espresso Ribbon.

Tools: Color Spritzer, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, and of course, my Paper Cutter.

I think it’s pretty self-explanatory, but as usual, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!  Hope you’re all having a wonderful week, and I’m praying that you’re all staying safe during the crazy weird weather we’re having across the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment