25th Anniversary

25th Anniversary

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday Sketch Challenge

Good morning, everyone! It's time for another Saturday Sketch Challenge from Utah Divas International.  Here is the sketch:

And here is my card! SUPER SIMPLE! I almost feel like I'm cheating, I did so little on this card, but honestly, this is a card I will be proud to send. 

You may have noticed in my last few posts, I'm in love with the new designer paper pack, Soho Subway. I just can't get enough of it, and you'll probably be seeing more of it over the next few weeks. In particular, I'm really liking the sheet with all of the New York Landmark signs on it. They are perfect to use together as a background or cut out separately as a focal point.

So, here's what I used:

Designer Paper: Soho Subway
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder, Crushed Curry
Ribbon: Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon
Tools:  Woodgrain Textured Impressions Folder

I think this card is fine the way it is, but if you wanted to step it up a bit, you could easily add a row of rhinestones under the tag or anywhere else you like! I hope you enjoyed this week's sketch, and that you are inspired to do something creative this weekend! Be sure to stop by the UDI Blog to see what other design team members created with this sketch!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, Michelle! Love how you used the DSP for your sentiment. I may need a package of that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm pretty sure EVERYONE needs a package of this! LOL!

      Delete