25th Anniversary

25th Anniversary

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Saturday Sketch #241

 

udisc241sketch

Hi! Welcome to today’s Sketch Challenge from Utah Divas International. Be sure to stop by the UDI Blog to see what the rest of the design team created with the above sketch. Here is my design:

udisc241

I decided to keep it pretty simple, and dress it up with some texture. This card is a mix of some current and some new items that will be available on May 31. The new items include a textured impressions folder, a designer series paper, 4 of the 5 new in colors, and 2 new core colors from this year’s color refresh. Here is what I used:

Card Stock:  Base-Bermuda Bay, Layer-Coastal Cabana, Pennants-Pink Pirouette, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Island Indigo, Crisp Cantaloupe

Ink:  Island Indigo

Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Banners

Designer Series Paper: Quatrefancy Specialty

Punches & Dies: Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Embellishment: Whisper White Baker’s Twine

Adhesives: Snail, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

I’m having a whole lot of fun with the items I was able to preorder from the new catalog, and I can’t wait until May 31 when the catalog goes live so I can order more new toys!

1 comment: