25th Anniversary

25th Anniversary

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wonderfully Wicked Wednesday, #29

Hi, all!  Here is my entry for WWW this week.  I used the new Gently Falling set from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  The theme for this month is Scarecrow, and things to do with autumn.  I thought this looked like the perfect boutonniere for a scarecrow, don’t you?

IMG_2327

I used Soft Suede for the card base, Pool Party for the mat, and Very Vanilla to stamp on.  The background is the “En Francais” stamped in Calypso Coral ink.  It’s hard to tell, but I sponged it with Pool Party ink as well. 

The leaf outlines are stamped in Crumb Cake and the fill-in is stamped in Pool Party. The acorns are outlined in Crumb Cake and filled in with So Saffron. I used a neutral Designer Button tied with linen thread.

The Thank You stamp is from “Day of Gratitude” and is stamped in Soft Suede ink on Pool Party Cardstock.

Hope you enjoyed this week’s card.  Have a great week everyone, and try to get your fingers inky at least once this week!

1 comment: