25th Anniversary

25th Anniversary

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wonderfully Wicked Wednesday Week 12

Hi everyone! It’s the last week of our theme “Yellow Brick Road,” and with all of the crazy weather across the country, the theme has taken on new meaning for me this week. It’s reminded me that nothing in life is guaranteed, and we can make all the plans and preparations we want, but in the end, we have to take what comes and keep moving forward.

So here’s my card for this week. I finally got away from the road and the poppies.

IMG_1725

Stamp Set: Full of Life

Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Concord Crush, Perfect Plum, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight

Ink: Pacific Point

Fabric: Springtime Vintage

Punches: Fancy Flower, 5-Petal Flower, Boho Blossoms, Itty Bitty Shapes, Ticket Corner Punch, 2.5” Circle, 3/4” Circle

Accessories: Basic Pearls, Big Shot, Flower Die, 3-inch Circle Die, Tearing Edge, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

 

So I used the Flower Die to cut two pieces of the Springtime Vintage Fabric, then I offset them and pasted the yellow 3” circle to them.  I (carefully) removed the corner guard from my ticket corner punch and used it to snip all the way around a white 3” square.  Then I punched out the sentiment and glued it on the front.

I used the tearing edge to distress one edge of the card, and then sponged the whole thing with Pacific Point ink.

I popped the to larger flowers with dimensionals. 

I think the rest is pretty self explanatory, but if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.  Hope everyone’s having a great week, and if you’re in the middle of all of that severe weather, please stay safe and know you’re in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment